Register for free to remove these ads!
    Basic Member
    Thanks

Default Forza 5 - ForzaVista Glitch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to william48151623 For This Useful Post:

ModioHomeBasic (11-24-2013)

Thanks

Default Re: Forza 5 - ForzaVista Glitch

I was like yeah that's normal, then the car started rolling backwards! Okey now it's just going to stop at the wall, then the whole car goes through the wall! I was like WTF, OMG thats bad. This is truly odd that this even was possible.

Q: Did you leave the handbrake off or something? Because that looks like what happen there! Lol

Spoiler for PC Spec:

Gigabyte 990XA-UD3 AM3+ Crossfire/SLI
    AMD FX 6350 @4.4GHz (OC)
    Akasa Venom Voodoo
    MSI 2GB GTX 660 Ti PE
    8GB DDR3 @1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP
    OCZ 650W ZT
    CiT Vantage X11

| Minecraft Manager 2 | Skyrim Save Converter |
    |
    Rules | Modio | Support |

Tickle me pickle

Thanks
    Gamertag
    Awwwh Yeahh

Doesn't look like a safe place to park m8, think you should move it

Basic Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ModioHomeBasic View Post
    I was like yeah that's normal, then the car started rolling backwards! Okey now it's just going to stop at the wall, then the whole car goes through the wall! I was like WTF, OMG thats bad. This is truly odd that this even was possible.

Q: Did you leave the handbrake off or something? Because that looks like what happen there! Lol
    Hahaha your play-by-play breakdown was exactly what was going through my mind when this first happened to me. Turn10 needs to tighten up the E-Brake lol

VIP
    Thanks

Hello wall I'm sorry to bother you all but I got a huge prob with froze after you give them money that literally have you bent oner a barrel I bought this game and I have over 200he's in it and could use a lot of help..

this is what happened I woke up and grad my coffee went to my new xbox one and turned it on and in BIG BOLD letters
    this is what it sed......... YOUR. banne

Hello I have sent an E-mail and have bin waiting for a real response and got nothing but a bot message

i have dun nothing wrong I don't even race online I only have 3 friends that have the game and I have only seen one on the game and never played that person

i just keep to my self and I don't bother anyone but I turn on my game this morning and I see a message stating that I am banned I've dun nothing wrong but spend a lot of time and money on the game and DLC cars and tokens for upgrades I don't cheat and I don't hack and I don't bother anyone ...???... Y was I banned.??

this is a copy of the email I sent

Forza help..??

First E-mail
    Hello I just turned on my xbox one and started my game forza motorsport 5. And I seen I had a message stating my gamer tag was banded .?? But I have dun nothing wrong I have only played the online part once and for one race and that was over a weak ago and I didn't even do very well I lost I normally only play alone you can check my history I have not dun anything wrong and the message dose not give a reason I was banded just that I am. I am not a hacker or a cheater I only play my games and stay to my self I don't have but 3 friends that play forza 5 and you can check our history we haven't even played together I love the game and the game play but I just don't under stand how I can get banded win I have dun nothing wrong. Please let me what I did and how I can fix this and to make it werse all my tokens I bought are gone to..?? And I have receipts for every purchase.

in the first 3 day's I have spent almost $100.0 just on this game I don't bother anyone I only talk to the 3 people on here but I haven't evan ever played them on the game if you have to ban me can you at least tell me Y.

Iv bin in contact with Microsoft /Xbox Live and the rep's I spoke with both say it has to be sum kind of mix up check my account and my history I'm not a cheater or a hacker or an unkind player can you please un ban me and tell me
    Please any help would be appreciated ....???

My xbox one gamer tag is
    digger bjmc
    Please help.. that might be useable....... I now have $378.96 just in this game and according I can not referee any funds and no explanation just a bot Email telling me to email other people that sad the same thing.. NO HELO. It was a mix up but yours scrude

Head Moderator

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digger_cycles View Post
    Hello wall I'm sorry to bother you all but I got a huge prob with froze after you give them money that literally have you bent oner a barrel I bought this game and I have over 200he's in it and could use a lot of help..

this is what happened I woke up and grad my coffee went to my new xbox one and turned it on and in BIG BOLD letters
    this is what it sed......... YOUR. banne

Hello I have sent an E-mail and have bin waiting for a real response and got nothing but a bot message

i have dun nothing wrong I don't even race online I only have 3 friends that have the game and I have only seen one on the game and never played that person

i just keep to my self and I don't bother anyone but I turn on my game this morning and I see a message stating that I am banned I've dun nothing wrong but spend a lot of time and money on the game and DLC cars and tokens for upgrades I don't cheat and I don't hack and I don't bother anyone ...???... Y was I banned.??

this is a copy of the email I sent

Forza help..??

First E-mail
    Hello I just turned on my xbox one and started my game forza motorsport 5. And I seen I had a message stating my gamer tag was banded .?? But I have dun nothing wrong I have only played the online part once and for one race and that was over a weak ago and I didn't even do very well I lost I normally only play alone you can check my history I have not dun anything wrong and the message dose not give a reason I was banded just that I am. I am not a hacker or a cheater I only play my games and stay to my self I don't have but 3 friends that play forza 5 and you can check our history we haven't even played together I love the game and the game play but I just don't under stand how I can get banded win I have dun nothing wrong. Please let me what I did and how I can fix this and to make it werse all my tokens I bought are gone to..?? And I have receipts for every purchase.

in the first 3 day's I have spent almost $100.0 just on this game I don't bother anyone I only talk to the 3 people on here but I haven't evan ever played them on the game if you have to ban me can you at least tell me Y.

Iv bin in contact with Microsoft /Xbox Live and the rep's I spoke with both say it has to be sum kind of mix up check my account and my history I'm not a cheater or a hacker or an unkind player can you please un ban me and tell me
    Please any help would be appreciated ....???

My xbox one gamer tag is
    digger bjmc
    Please help.. that might be useable....... I now have $378.96 just in this game and according I can not referee any funds and no explanation just a bot Email telling me to email other people that sad the same thing.. NO HELO. It was a mix up but yours scrude
    Can't understand wtf you're writing about, but if you modded it, then you should expect it.

also: B1. Do not bump old threads (2 weeks or older / doesn't apply to: stickied threads & tutorials)

Thread Information