Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Legendary Creatures in Free Roam
Legendary Creatures in Free RoamDuring your journey through the dying days of the cowboys, You may get the chance to slay the 4 legendary creatures!
Heres, How, Where and some useful tips on killing them!
These are the locations in free roam and the locations are different in Single Player!
- Lets start with Brumas The Bear, Or big Bob as I call him!
- Hes golden.
- Hes big.
- And he dont mess about.
Location:In multiplayer, Brumas was located at Bearclaw Camp in Tall Trees.
The Process: Brumas will appear after killing waves of bears that spawn. He is indicated by a red skull on the mini map.
Tips: I used the High Powered pistol. But the best way to kill him is to wait until he tries to stand up and roars, And shoot him in the stomach!
- Next is Khan the Jaguar, Or YOU F****** MOTHER C*** As I like to call him
- Hes fast, And powerful.
- He will be theres with MANY other cougars
Location: Khan can be found at Tanner's Reach in Tall Trees, a subsection of West Elizabeth.
The Process: Khan appears after killing waves of cougars that spawn. He is represented by a red skull on the mini map.
Tips: This, I think personally is the hardest one. Tanners reach has a small shack in the middle of it, Take cover by the windows the try aiming out and you will smash them, Allowing you to shoot from them, Although the COUGARS HIT THROUGH THE SHACK So dont take cover on the wall, I shoot them through the door with a shotgun and when Khan comes I spammed High Power pistol at him. I recommend if your lacking good guns to camp in the shack and just keep shooting at them until its dead.
- Next up is Lobo the Wolf. Or I call him Big Black.
- Not much too this, Either hide in building or stay on your horse. Simples!
- Wolfs fail.
Location: In Redemption Multiplayer, Lobo the Wolf can be found in Barranca, a small area in Nuevo Paraiso, just southeast of Chuparosa.
The Process: Lobo will appear after killing waves of wolves that spawn. He is indicated by a red skull on the mini map.
Tips: Theres a demolished building you can hide in, But I just stayed on horse back and let my horse sponge the wolves damage, They attack once then just walk around for a bit until they attack again. Lobo can sponge a little bit more damage but just kill him before he charges at you.
- Gordo The Boar, I has no name for him, Hes a boar.
- Very spongey, And its easy to get spam knocked down and trampled by them.
- Stay on horse back and they cant hurt you :)
Location: In Multiplayer, Gordo was located in Greenhollow in New Austin.
The Process: Gordo will appear after killing waves of boars that spawn. He is indicated by a red skull on the mini map.
Tips: STAY ON YOUR HORSE. The boars cant knock you down. And if you demount they will spam knock you and you can become boar food. Recommend a rifle for hitting them before they get close.
There you have it folks!
Known Faults and Problems.
- The animals WILL NOT spawn unless you have the challenge unlocked.
- Sometimes it will not allow you to do it with a friend, Make sure they have the challenge unlocked and uncompleted.
- Recommend doing this in Private, So no other players spoil the challenge.
- The animals arent very responsive on Red Dead, There sneaky. But most of the time they just stand there.
- Any problems, PM me!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)