How To Play a Xbox 360 Game of USB?
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    Zparker30

Default How To Play a Xbox 360 Game of USB?

I need some information on how to play a Xbox game off a usb flash drive. I am currently downloading Forza Horizon .ISO file and I need to know how I can play it off my usb?!?! Do I just transfer it to my usb and plug the usb into the Xbox or what? Thanks!

Senketsu

Thanks

Default Re: How To Play a Xbox 360 Game of USB?

You have a Jtag/RGH? If not, you can't. If your xbox is flashed, you may burn it to a DVD then proceed to play it off of said DVD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryūko Matoi For This Useful Post:

Zparker30 (11-06-2012)

Anime Lover

Thanks
    Gamertag
    Redspartz

There is no possible way unless your have a RGH/JTAG or you have an Xkey/Flashed Xbox.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to redspart1 For This Useful Post:

Zparker30 (11-06-2012)

Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    Zparker30

I have been looking around, and im seeing some programs (ImgBurn, etc.) that say you can burn the .iso onto a cd and it will play just fine, is this true or not true?

Infamous Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zparker30 View Post
    I have been looking around, and im seeing some programs (ImgBurn, etc.) that say you can burn the .iso onto a cd and it will play just fine, is this true or not true?
    thats where you need to have a flashed console to play those

8. The Following User Says Thank You to XtaciShock For This Useful Post:

Zparker30 (11-06-2012)

Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    Zparker30

So, I cant burn the .iso file onto my blank dvd and play it on xbox? I dont have a j-tag or anything, I just simply downloaded Forza Horizon and plan on burning the iso image onto my dvd.

Senketsu

Thanks

So, I cant burn the .iso file onto my blank dvd and play it on xbox? I dont have a j-tag or anything, I just simply downloaded Forza Horizon and plan on burning the iso image onto my dvd.
    Won't work, sorry.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryūko Matoi For This Useful Post:

Zparker30 (11-06-2012)

Infamous Member

Thanks

you need to flash the drive on your box to play burnt games

the following is only for lite-ons, (you need to find out which drive you have first): [TUT] Flashs LiteON Without CK3!

speak to Heisenberg if you want someone trusted to do this for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to XtaciShock For This Useful Post:

Zparker30 (11-06-2012)

Co-Founder

Thanks

Let me cut this short, sorry if I may sound rude. You have no knowledge of how to flash, burn or play copied games, or even what a JTAG is.

A normal, untouched, unmodified Xbox 360 cannot play copied games. Yes, you can play games from a USB stick on a Xbox 360 but this is only if you install the Xbox 360 game to the USB stick. This is by having a non-downloaded, retail, as in purchased from the store, copy of the game.

A JTAG/RGH Xbox 360 allows you to do anything you wish, where the content is available. However, this requires opening up your Xbox 360, soldering wires to the console and modifying the system. Then you can put games you have downloaded onto your USB stick, the play them.

To play copied games, you need to connect your Xbox 360 DVD drive to your computer (this requires opening up your Xbox 360 and disconnecting the DVD drive) and then write a new firmware to the drive. You also need to have a special DVD drive burner on your PC to play the games.

Don't try and modify your Xbox if you have absolutely no clue about what it is you're doing. Never go at anything blind, always check and make sure you know what it is you are doing. I will provide small details to get you started.

1. IMG Burn - This is the application used to burn/write the Xbox 360 games to the discs. You need to buy discs separately.

2. Verbatim DVD+R Dual Layer 8.5gb Discs - These are the discs you need to for the Xbox 360 ISO's to be burnt on.

3. abgx360 - This application checks the Xbox 360 ISO's you download, to make sure they are okay to burn/write to the disc.

4. VIA VT6421A eSata IDE PCI Card - This is a PCI card that you put into your computer, to connect the Xbox 360 DVD drive. It can be found here eSATA SATA IDE PCI Card Via VT6421A Chip for Xbox 360 | eBay - you have to make sure you have a PCI slot on your motherboard. Putting this in your computer requires opening of your personal computer!

5. Torx Screwdrivers - These are the screwdrivers you need to open your Xbox 360. Normal screwdrivers don't work. Size T10 is needed!

6. Jungle Flasher - This is the application used to flash/write the new firmware to the Xbox 360 DVD drive that is connected to your computer.

7. iHas 124b - This DVD drive is necessary to burn Xbox 360 games 100% and properly.

If I have missed anything or need to elaborate anything more, let me know.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Super8 For This Useful Post:

Sauron (11-06-2012), XtaciShock (11-06-2012), Zparker30 (11-06-2012)

Thanks

yes i known how to flash it but the question is,can we play games downloded in our xbox360 with out flashing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information