Results 1 to 1 of 1
[EXCLUSIVE] mmCM v04.03.03 BASE & FULL released with even more mmOS features!
I will provide support on this Thread.
The developers behind 'mmCM', (The New & Improved 'multiMAN' series) continue to amaze the 'scene' by releasing yet another update within less then a week from the big first 'mmOS' release, and this one now allows 'mmOS' users to arrange and style their new PS3 desktop to their liking and also includes fixes for Showtime and playing movies from NTFS external USB HDD's.
'mmCM' v04.03.02 CHANGELOG:
- Extended desktop content to 48 icons (6 system and 42 user defined); system icons cannot be moved/renamed/deleted
- Added ability to arrange desktop icons - press L3 over an icon to move it to a free placeholder and then press L3 to place it
- Fixed issue with playing/loading 2GB+ files with Showtime from /net_host or NTFS USB HDD (file wrongly cached to /dev_hdd1 when there isn't enough space there)
- Fixed issue when USB.CFG is not present in USRDIR - now warning is issued when user enables PFS mode
- Fixed loading of last open folders in mmOS - now /pvd_usb* folders from NTFS drives are not reloaded
UPDATE #1: (Soon afterwards) 'mmCM' v04.03.03 CHANGELOG: (With improved background selection, and more bug fixes)
- Fixed rare issue causing mmOS to lock/stall when browsing /ps3_home subfolders
- Added "Reset Desktop" option to mmOS home menu (resets icons positions and closes all windows)
- Added "Set as Wallpaper" / "Restore Wallpaper" to mmOS context menu when single image (jpg/png) is selected; affects all display modes
- Added better visualization when moving icons around the desktop with L3 (Windows alike)
- Changed visualization of selected/hovered desktop icons (a bit slicker)
UPDATE #2: (For Collector's, a FULL also been released!) 'mmCM' v04.03.03 FULL PACKAGE: (With HD motion backgrounds, and more!)
mmCM 04.03.03 (20120607) plus the following:
PS3NETSRV (PC) : Requred to access /net_host# network folders and for loading Games/Movies from network PC.
SHOWTIME PLAYER : Included as SHOWTIME.SELF in mM USRDIR/sys folder to enable playback of video files
WEB BROWSER : Standalone WWW/FTP application (BROWSER.SELF)
3D STEREO PLAYER : Supports 3D playback of SBS/TB AVI files (with AC3 or MP3 audio) in 3D or Anaglyph modes (file extension .avi3d)
LASTGAME : Loads the last game (folder or ISO) you started from mM and returns you to XMB. Start the game from disc icon or PSPLauncher
BDRESET : Removes path redirections and unmounts loaded ISO images
GAMEDATA : Switch game-install location between internal HDD and first external FAT32 USB HDD
HD MOTION BACKGROUNDS : 2 (wave.divx, wave2.divx)
THEMES : 8 (Original Theme, METRO, Aero 3.0, Comic Book, The Media Cabinet, MM arch, Futurama Ver 5, Looney-Tunes-v2)
COVERS (PS3) : 3846 PS3 Game Covers
COVERS (PSX/PS2) : 3420 PSX/PS2 Game Covers
EMULATOR PACK: [SNES GENP FCEU FBAN VBAN] (49.96 MB) --> Download multiMAN (20110830) (EMULATOR PACK) (SNES GENP FCEU FBAN VBAN).rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Official BASE Download Link: mmCM ver 04.03.03 BASE (20120607).rar (25.19mb) via SendSpace
Official FULL Download Link: mmCM ver 04.03.03 FULL (20120607).rar (290.90mb) via SendSpace
Off-Site BASE Download Link: mmCM ver 04.03.03 BASE (20120607).rar (25.19mb) via PS3SceneFiles
Off-Site FULL Download Link: mmCM ver 04.03.03 FULL (20120607).rar (290.90mb) via PS3SceneFiles
Remember to stay tuned to PS3 Crunch for the very best in actual solid and real PS3 'scene' action!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)