[PS3] ps3 save editor?
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
    Thanks

Default ps3 save editor?

I used to mod borderlands 1 using hxd and willow tree and have been searching online for days for save editor for borderlands 2 for the ps3 .

I have found hacked game saves that are downloadable but that doesnt interest me as it kinda takes all the fun away from doing it your self.

So can anyone direct me to a site or link me to something like WilloTree that will work with the ps3 version ......thx

Stay Tech
    Thanks

Default Re: ps3 save editor?

http://www.game-tuts.com/community/f...-level-118347/

You can edit Xbox, PS3, and PC saves with this tool if I'm not mistaken.

Life is a stage. Smoke weed until you die.

Thanks

Thanks Kriz , i tried opening my save via the link download and when i open the save it says ...failed to load save . invalid SHA1 hash.

As im not a PC wiz , i have no idea what this means or how to correct or modify the the save so it loads .

I did think it was something to do with BL2 ps3 saves been encrypted so i tryed loading a non encrypted BL1 file and it states the same error.

Thanks

I'm not sure how the ps3 saves work... But I'll run you threw the way I do it on Xbox.

"copy" your save on to a flash drive. The save on the console can be used as a back up, but don't solely rely on just that one.
    open modio and search device, extract that save. Should be something like save0001.sav. Extract that to a folder save in two locations. One for back up and one to modify.

now with that save open with modio, you should see the little window with rehash and resign and so on... At the top you will see two tabs, one should say open/look at contents. It's the tab on the right. Click that tab and you should see a file. Right click it and extract that file to your modify folder. It should be something like save.sav... It won't have any numbers in it.

now open the editor and open file. Open your save.sav. The one you just extracted.

mod what you need to...then save it.

then to put it back... Open save0001.sav and go to that tab. Right click and select replace file and replace it.

then click the other tab rehas resign and save to device.

then you should be good to go... Hope this helps.

Thanks

Thanks , ill try this now and let you know how it went...........

Thanks

just tried to open BL2 ps3 save in modio and it says.."Modio could not open that save ,invalid package"

Thanks

Hmm... Well I have a PS3 at home... I'll download a save and see if I can open it. If I can figure it out then ill let you know. In the mean time if I were you i would go to YouTube and seach modio and PS3.

VIP

Thanks
    Gamertag
    X47A

game genie is the only tool i know of it costs $30 though and does alot of games not just BL2

Thanks

Thanks guy,s , having done a search i too am getting the game genie as the only way to mod BL2 on ps3 at the moment.

someone online just now said willowtree 2 is due for all formats mid november but i cant find a confirm anywhere on the net

Thread Information