Results 1 to 4 of 4
How to mod borderlands rank,gold and skill points using Usb/Flash drive
(old modio but text tutorial is via the new one)
Text Tutorial - (For the new modio)
1. Put borderlands game into retailed xbox.
2. Create a saved game & Get to the first checkpoint
3. Save & exit
4. Go to dashboard - System Settings - Memory - HDD (Hard Drive) - Games - Find Borderlands - Find your save file you want to mod - Move to USB/FLASHDRIVE (May have to configure)
1. Open USB Xtaf up
2. File - Content - Find your save data
3. Drag the saved Data onto your desktop (Savegame.svg) <--Example
4. Open up modio
5. Open up Games - Borderlands - Load File - Select the savegame data you extracted to your desktop
6. Type in the amount of gold, Skill Points & Xp wanted etc
7. Click Save
8. Open USB Xtaf up
9. File - Content - Find Sava Data (Delete Gamesave) Inject the modded one on to your desktop
10. Wait for it to load
11. Take our USb/FlashDrive and put back into the xbox 360.
Back on the xbox
1. System Settings - Memory - Usb/flashdrive - Games _ Borderlands (Move It to HDD)
2. Load up borderlands
3. Select HDD
5. Gamesave should be modded
6. Wait for it to load and enjoy!
Downloads needed -
Usb Xtaf Xplorer: http://www.mediafire.com/?ehyvzj5ztmm
My new youtube account is - http://www.youtube.com/imN0XIIDEE feel free to check it out :)
Last edited by N 0 X II DEE; 06-08-2011 at 09:45 AM.
Re: How to mod borderlands rank,gold and skill points using Usb/Flash drive
nice, but not quite what I'm looking for.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)