Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening & Dragon Age II Savegame Editor (FirstBlight v108b) - Page 3
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VIP
    Thanks

Default Re: Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening & Dragon Age II Savegame Editor (FirstBlight v108b)

Got to say that I love this tool, but is it possible to in the future make the friendship and rivalry system added and I am looking forward to a the next list update.

VIP
    Thanks

Default Re: Dragon Age: Origins/Awakening & Dragon Age II Savegame Editor (FirstBlight v108b)

@Synlid: you can edit the rivalry and friendship with the slider under the characters tab just scroll down and it is on the bottom left and if anyone has any other questions just ask or go to 360haven and post in the forum there.

@VeNoMs x BFD: yes you can but only for the main character for now, cyber is busy with a few other projects but he said when he is done he will add some more features for DAO.
    Last edited by Scrudeup; 03-30-2011 at 09:52 AM.
    http://a.imagehost.org/0274/medal_of_honor_theme.jpg
    Credits to Paragon for the awesome sigs!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrudeup For This Useful Post:

Voi (03-30-2011)

Thanks

is there any item id lists out there??

Donator

Thanks
    Gamertag
    iTzRiggley

Nice

Goals
    Reach 7000 Subscribers On YouTube
    Reach 1000th Post On Game-Tuts
    Reach
    10,000 Twitter Followers
    Become A Game-Tuts M
    oderator

VIP
    Thanks

Okay well I was just going back into to edit it and I didn't see what you meant, should I download the one from Haven instead or are both the same version?

VIP
    Thanks

both should be the same version but let me check and sorry for the late reply school and work are crazy

Edit: Yes both are the same version, so there should be a bar with a slider right under the expirence box for all the characters. Also what version of the game are you playing?
    @Eliteplayer666: yes i have some of the ids i'll upload them into the file right now.

Credit goes to Kaosking over at danexus
    by the way these are in PDF format
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0Q35R37G
    Last edited by Scrudeup; 04-01-2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Edit

VIP
    Thanks

here is another editor someone else posted Dragon Age 2 Modding - XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards
    Credits to XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - View Profile: DarkRu1er for the tutorials

Thanks

ive tried to use this before with DA2. i dont know if it works or not.. when i try to load the file on the 360 i get an error message.. anyone help?

Thanks

Oh you sexy dragon-like mythical beast, + reps will happen but I wanted to say thanks for making me give a damn about completing DA:2 here I thought I would have to shell out 60 bucks for a proper cheating method. <3

Basic Member
    Thanks

noob here still learning here

anyway i can only do it one time an at the start start of game an after battle of astagar even if i dont mod befor it . if i try mod it after that point when i get lothering an if i try use mod tool it wont open it plz tell me
    Last edited by darkking; 04-29-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information