Register for free to remove these ads!

Thread: Modio 5

Tom
    Donator

Thanks
    Gamertag
    Tom Lightbown

Default Modio 5

Not liking it really... it's like a Google Chrome remake. I liked the old Modio, where I can see what tools are available and what is possible to do on those tools. I don't wanna load up my save then find out Modio can't do what I want. I quite like where Modio is going but there's a lot that needs to be done and a lot that needs to be added/changed.

My Build
    Spoiler:

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i
    MOBO: Gigabyte Z77 DS3H
    RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    SSD: 128GB Plextor M3
    HDD: 1TB Seagate ST31000524AS
    HDD: 1TB Western Digital WDC WD10EACS-00D6B0
    CASE: Xigmatek Midguard II

LEQT
    Spoiler:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:

Christopher (03-08-2013), McGahan (03-08-2013), NUBBIN YOU (03-10-2013), Pertinacious (03-08-2013), x12eece (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Default Re: Modio 5

The new design is clean, nice and easy to navigate for new users especially. The new re-haul was in particularly important to users that're new and don't generally know how to use a modding tool, so this is a lot familiar to them.

Of course things will change, but this I don't think is one of them. Bran mentioned if you have any suggestions, to Private message him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamesz For This Useful Post:

Aecelus (03-08-2013)

natus ad summam umbrata
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesz View Post
    The new design is clean, nice and easy to navigate for new users especially. The new re-haul was in particularly important to users that're new and don't generally know how to use a modding tool, so this is a lot familiar to them.

Of course things will change, but this I don't think is one of them. Bran mentioned if you have any suggestions, to Private message him.
    i agree it is a very nice ,clean ,and easy to use program ​but people are never content...
    Last edited by Aecelus; 03-08-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    Spoiler:

Modio Tool Developer

Thanks
    Gamertag
    MrJoshuaT

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Not liking it really... it's like a Google Chrome remake. I liked the old Modio, where I can see what tools are available and what is possible to do on those tools. I don't wanna load up my save then find out Modio can't do what I want. I quite like where Modio is going but there's a lot that needs to be done and a lot that needs to be added/changed.

-snip-
    -snip-
    You don't like it because it is based on Google Chrome's design? So you don't like DotNetBar / Dev Express .... because they look like Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010. If you don't like an aspect, tell us and we can see what we can do.

You can see what games can be modded by going to a New Tab page and clicking at the bottom left 'Games you can mod'. I have an idea to tell the user what the tool can mod, but I wont show the tab page.

So what needs to be added/changed? You tell us and we can see what we can do, we can't read your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by omeshi View Post
    i agree it is a very nice ,clean ,and easy to use program ​but people are never content...
    Thanks, we did try really hard on the design :). I guess some people like the old way of doing things and don't notice how easy the new way really is!
    Last edited by JoshuaT; 03-08-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    Server / Desktop / Mobile Device developer. I use a Mac . Typos are my speciality.

Taylor Gang or die.

Prison Break is the best TV show ever.

If you require quick help, and are able to fit the query in 140 characters, tweet at me @Joshua_M_Turner
    I'll do my best in 140 characters to help you :)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoshuaT For This Useful Post:

Aecelus (03-08-2013), ModioHomeBasic (03-08-2013)

Head Admin
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    Major Nelson

I tried making it clear that we're going to try and take feedback and improve based on it. If anyone has any suggestions just PM me and I can make them a reality.

Thanks

I like the Modio 3 Format; This one looks like Google Chrome, I can't open up my saves even though my USB Stick is in, you should add a Quick Access thingy to stuff like Rehash/Resigner, Downloads, etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexiscool123alex View Post
    I like the Modio 3 Format; This one looks like Google Chrome, I can't open up my saves even though my USB Stick is in, you should add a Quick Access thingy to stuff like Rehash/Resigner, Downloads, etc.
    no doubdt the thing i dont like is when i plug in my usb modio goes unresponsive wtf is thQT?

Thread Information