Adfly Virus HELP
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
    VIP

Thanks

Question Adfly Virus HELP

I seem to have some virus because randomly 3 adfly pages open up and random times and they all lead to Bing.com?I ran a full virus scan with AVG and it detected nothing.Any help or suggestions?

VIP

Thanks

Default Re: Adfly Virus HELP

Quote Originally Posted by rick550 View Post
    Seems like your homepage setting has been changed,check your browser settings.
    It doesn't seem to be that because i checked them and there the same and the pages popped up even when i didn't have the browser open. I think i might have got rid of it as i deleted some stuff and it hasn't done it for a hour but if it continues all just uninstall and delete everything i put on my computer today and if that doesn't get it all restore my computer to a different day.

(ง ͠ ͟ل͜ ͡)ง ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ

Thanks

VIP

Thanks

I'm scanning my whole system with it now and it's not gone as adfly pages popped up about 5 minutes ago. But i hope this gets rid of it.

VIP

Thanks

I just finished the scan and THANK YOU NICK malwarebytes found a bunch.But can u tell me if i was key logged at all during it?Because if i was i'm going to change alot of my passwords now

Scan type: Full scan
    Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
    Scan options disabled: P2P
    Objects scanned: 284177
    Time elapsed: 32 minute(s), 37 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 3
    HKCR\CLSID\{C4FDC4EB-EFDA-BCB1-4F1B-0B77FF2B0B57} (Spyware.Passwords) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{C4FDC4EB-EFDA-BCB1-4F1B-0B77FF2B0B57} (Spyware.Passwords) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\SrvID (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Detected: 3
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |Startup (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: C:\Users\Zach\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\svchost.ex e -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |winupdate (Spyware.Passwords) -> Data: C:\Users\Zach\AppData\Roaming\shades.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |Windows Update (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: C:\Users\Zach\AppData\Local\Microsoft\svchost.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 5
    C:\Users\Zach\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\svchost.ex e (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Zach\AppData\Roaming\keylog (Stolen.Data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Zach\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\svchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Zach\AppData\Roaming\shades.exe (Spyware.Passwords) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Zach\AppData\Local\Microsoft\svchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    Last edited by Zach; 01-16-2012 at 10:41 PM.

VIP

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rick550 View Post
    You should change your passwords to be safe.I use avast free for my computer & have no viruses.
    Thanks for the suggestion i might have like 3 antivirus all on my computer so i can run scan after scan in case one doesn't catch it.

Thread Information