Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Music Thingy-Doodle
I might want to change that title someday.
Know Stupid Errors:
- If song metadata contains weird symbols like '?' and you use metadata for filenames you will get an error and your computer may explode (naw but it will kill all actions after and including that song)
-this will PROBABLY be updated SOMETIME
This application can:
Edit some basic meta-data of mp3s
Make a playlist that works for basically everything
How to use:
1) Drag some songs in (or click add) *handles multi-file drag and multi file select with "add"
2) Order the songs by moving them up or down in the files list
3) Edit meta-Data and add artwork (if you care)
4) Either type our save location or click the button to brows for it (this is saved in registry so you don't have to retype/pick that **** all the time if you want a localized media place)
5) Type in a name for the folder where the stuff is going to end up (only needed if you're making new folder)
6) Type the name you want for the playlist (it's an m3u, yeah that super easy to make gay sh*t that works)
7) Select your settings
- Create Folder? (makes a folder where the new m3u will be)
- Move Files? (moves the media files to the location of the m3u)
- Use Metadata for file names? *
8) CLICK Create m3u
9) Profit as your songs begin to play in your default media player or a menu comes up and asks you what to open it with if you don't already have that set up.
*Ever get those songs off the internet that's labeled like:
but the song name is just "Sexy Time" in the meta-data and you got a whole album like that...
this renames all the media files so they are just the F*CKING SONG NAME!
Links : up
Photos : up
video : recorded
You: Could you do this all with iTunes?
Last edited by wolf; 02-12-2012 at 10:27 PM.I wanna hear some sitars and go to my happy place and feel the warm beam of light. Can we do that?
The Following User Says Thank You to wolf For This Useful Post:
James Harden (02-11-2012)
Re: Music Thingy-Doodle
Updated this today now you can:
1) Update general meta-data for multiple items (albumn, artist, genre, artwork) by selecting several items in the list box and clicking Mass Edit
2) Can edit/add lyrics
3) Can view Year & Duration
4) Show/Hide artwork box
5) Load an m3u
6) Preview your playlist in a little wmp window
7) Hold down move down/move up to quickly adjust the order of songs
8) automatically save changes to meta-data
9) not store .bak of edited songs
10) Moved the UI around a bit
This is still NOT VERY GOOD so with that said I already seen some stupid stuff and fixed a thing or two since I posted this.
Last edited by wolf; 02-12-2012 at 10:45 PM.I wanna hear some sitars and go to my happy place and feel the warm beam of light. Can we do that?
Re: Music Thingy-Doodle
Related to the program:
(once i upload it)
- Now works when you have Move Files unchecked and Create Folder Checked
- Can drag a m3u into the window to load the playlist
- Only takes m3u and mp3 drag n drop so you don't accidentally get some weird **** n your playlist
- by default folder and playlist don't have illegal characters
- loads the last added songs data when something is added to the list
- always saves artwork changes without hitting save buttonI wanna hear some sitars and go to my happy place and feel the warm beam of light. Can we do that?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)