Xbox save files transfer from pc to xbox usb storage
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
    Thanks

Default Xbox save files transfer from pc to xbox usb storage

Hey Guys!i tell u guys my whole story so that u guys can understand.
    ok recently my memory card(256 mb)was getting broken so i transfered my ID with game save files to a USB from the xbox.i moved the whole Xbox folder from the usb and transfered it into my PC.Now i moved the folder back into the usb.But this time it does,nt show my profile id and my game saves.when i go into the storage device from xbox.it shows nothing my id profile and gamesaves nothing.i used a new usb and made a profile id in it and then hooked it up to my computer(where my id and gamesaves r present)when i hooked it up in both modio and horizon.it shows my previous id and saves into the computer but i cant transfer them into my usb.NEED HELP ASAP!

Thanks

Default Re: Xbox save files transfer from pc to xbox usb storage

Unfortunately your grammar and such makes it a little hard to understand, but I'll try to see past it anyway.

For your Profile ID, I don't see what you meant when you wrote that you 'made a profile ID'. You don't make it, you get it from your Xbox account.

Also, could you read through this thread quickly? It will show you clear step-by-step information on how you can do it again, as you are best starting back from square one.

Thanks

i mean i made one by create a profile option|(not xbox live).as i wrote above i moved all my files from my memory card into my pc and i want to move all my files back into the usb.any idea?
    Last edited by rehmanq1; 04-30-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks

If you have your profile on your computer, do the following.

Find your ID's. [How to]

Create folders on your desktop , each inside of the last named;
    - 'Your Profile ID'
    - 'FFFE07D1'
    - 'FFFE07D1'

Open the Device Explorer.
    Spoiler:

Once you've made those folders, put your profile in the 'FFFE07D1' folder, then:
    Open your USB Stick then right click and select 'Import'. At this point, you will need to select each folder one by one to import them as I have shown them above. Just make sure that the top folder is included and named from your profile ID, and each folder below it is imported as well. Making sure your actual profile is in the FFFE07D1 folder!

If you don't understand what I mean, just tell me. I realize it may have been confusing after I wrote it haha.

Thanks

hey i hav attached the pic of my xbox folder which contains all my game saves.my main goal is to retrieve them so thats what i want to knw.this is the folder which i moved from my xbox usb storage.knw how to retrive my files from it.i dont knw how to access these(data0000,0002 etc)files!
    PutImg.net - Free Image Host.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you can retrieve files after they're transferred like that, but you should be able to just copy+paste that folder onto your USB, straight to it.

Thanks

Thanks For Ur Replay Jamez,well i was able to transfer then into my formatted but when i plugged it into my xbox and opened it,it did,nt contain my files like games and profile was empty,i think xbox has hidden them,any ideas?

Thanks

Unfortunately I do not believe there is a way around it. I can honestly say I'm not a big help on this specifically but from what I can see your best option is trying to get a hold of the stuff you had on it on a new device from your Xbox again. Sorry.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamesz For This Useful Post:

Sorasother (06-06-2013)

Thanks

Hi, this is somewhat to the original topic, but im having problems, every time i drag my gamesave to modio to rehash and resign it keeps saying "Thats not an xbox file!" and the save i made is practically new. Any solutions?

Thanks

Thanks

modio is not working for me every time i put my usb in then open modio up, modio always freezes then i haft to wait then go then when i download mod and try to start mod on my Xbox 360 it never works at alllll!!!!!!!!

Thread Information