Skyrim Update 1.9 Problems
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
    Thanks

Exclamation Skyrim Update 1.9 Problems

I make a lot of gamesaves for Skyrim on the Xbox using my PC version of the game and then modifying the game with console commands. I've made hideouts, modified characters, changed perks, etc, but I've never had any significant problems doing so until very recently when the Beta for update 1.9 on Skyrim came out; Since update 1.9, the gamesaves I make for the Xbox won't load up anymore, and just as I note, I am doing absolutely nothing differant from what worked in the past.

I've attempted to delete what I presume to be the update in my Skyrim's data folder known as "Update.bsa" and "Update.esm". Doing this has only succeeded in preventing my Skyrim for the PC from working at all, and it now only freezes up, putting me back at square 1.

If anybody has any possible solutions at all, please reply. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Old F4g

Thanks
    Gamertag
    Tropical Spire

Default Re: Skyrim Update 1.9 Problems

Try clearing your Xbox's cache and re-updating and loading a gamesave.

Taylor Gang was so not here.
    ☜TAYLOR☆GANG☞

(you can't centre Taylor Gang, we are illusive and can't be centre of anything!) ~Illuminate

Thanks

The update hasn't come out for the Xbox yet, but is out for the PC, which is why I think it is the problem. So clearing the cache and re-updating will likely have little effect, I will try anyways though just to see if it works.
    Last edited by Darksiege45; 03-26-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Old F4g

Thanks
    Gamertag
    Tropical Spire

Quote Originally Posted by Darksiege45 View Post
    The update hasn't come out for the Xbox yet, but is out for the PC, which is why I think it is the problem. So clearing the cache and re-updating will likely have little effect, I will try anyways though just to see if it works.
    If you're played a more updated version on the PC, I don't think the Xbox version will recognize the version the gamesave is on so it won't load.

Taylor Gang was so not here.
    ☜TAYLOR☆GANG☞

(you can't centre Taylor Gang, we are illusive and can't be centre of anything!) ~Illuminate

Thanks

I figured that, which is why I am now trying to find a solution that will either allow me to remove the update and still allow me play Skyrim on the PC or will allow me still have the update and yet have the profiles work on the Xbox, cause so far the problem is "You can have one but not both"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darksiege45 For This Useful Post:

made2kil (03-27-2013)

Thread Information