[Solved] Modio 5 - Rehash/Resign from Gibbed Edit
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Basic Member
    Thanks

Question [Solved] Modio 5 - Rehash/Resign from Gibbed Edit

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm still kinda new. I use Gibbed to mod my BL2 saves, and just downloaded Modio v5 today. My problem is, I extract the SaveGame.sav file to my desktop, open it with Gibbed and mod away, save over it on the desktop.....then I'm stumped =/ How to I go about injecting my save back into the save on my USB through Modio v5? I've tried drag and drop and get "Invalid Package" errors.

Titty Sprinkles
    Thanks

Default Re: Modio 5 - Rehash/Resign from Gibbed Edit

You're going to have to use another program for that as I don't think the new modio allows access to that content. I recommend using this XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - Horizon to inject and extract the .sav file.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffled Moose For This Useful Post:

PerfektJade (03-10-2013)

Borderlands *** Master

Thanks
    Gamertag
    PM me for it

Quote Originally Posted by PerfektJade View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm still kinda new. I use Gibbed to mod my BL2 saves, and just downloaded Modio v5 today. My problem is, I extract the SaveGame.sav file to my desktop, open it with Gibbed and mod away, save over it on the desktop.....then I'm stumped =/ How to I go about injecting my save back into the save on my USB through Modio v5? I've tried drag and drop and get "Invalid Package" errors.

Hey man, It's Horizon you need for that the link to it was posted by Muffled Moose above. I mod B2 flat out and its the only program i have found that works and its so easy to use.
    Last edited by Captain Death17; 03-09-2013 at 11:47 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Death17 For This Useful Post:

PerfektJade (03-10-2013)

Basic Member
    Thanks

Hm. Okay, thanks guys. I had no problem with it on Modio v3, guess I just need to catch up with the technology

VIP
    Thanks

Hm. Okay, thanks guys. I had no problem with it on Modio v3, guess I just need to catch up with the technology
    Modio V.3 is still the best build, looked like crap but easiest to use, also had a oblivion mod tool that saved me probably 40 minutes a save do to the fact I never had to dig through the hex looking for gold, lvl or stats. The skills never functioned right but eh that is a whole other programs job now anyway lol. DL'd 5 damned thing wont even rehash my stuff 40% of the time... They'll fix it though soon enough.
    http://www.game-tuts.com/community/g...grammer-natzi/

Quote Originally Posted by xpalemonsterx View Post
    how do u even mod on this site

Basic Member
    Thanks

So I've downloaded Horizon, and now it won't open T.T Logo shows up, nothing happens. Running as admin, no AV/firewall, 3.5 .NET framework. FML.

Borderlands *** Master

Thanks
    Gamertag
    PM me for it

You're welcome :)

So I've downloaded Horizon, and now it won't open T.T Logo shows up, nothing happens. Running as admin, no AV/firewall, 3.5 .NET framework. FML.
    Try and update to 4.0 .net framework and uninstall horizon and re download after you've updated framework ;)

Quote Originally Posted by TribeVengeance View Post
    Modio V.3 is still the best build, looked like crap but easiest to use, also had a oblivion mod tool that saved me probably 40 minutes a save do to the fact I never had to dig through the hex looking for gold, lvl or stats. The skills never functioned right but eh that is a whole other programs job now anyway lol. DL'd 5 damned thing wont even rehash my stuff 40% of the time... They'll fix it though soon enough.
    I agree with you totally, I still love Modio 3 but I havta say that the more i use Modio 5 the more I get used to it and I'm starting to really like it
    Once the lagging and freezing is sorted and more save mod tools added it'll be perfect.
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-10-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Basic Member
    Thanks

I've tried so many things to get Horizon to work. I'm ready to uninstall it and forget about it. I've ran as admin, all compatability modes, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 .NET frameworks, uninstalled my AV, deleted the Xeno-whatever files...I think I'll just wait for a Modio v5 update that lets us extract/inject like on v3.
    Last edited by PerfektJade; 03-10-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Retired Admin

Thanks

I've tried so many things to get Horizon to work. I'm ready to uninstall it and forget about it. I've ran as admin, all compatability modes, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 .NET frameworks, uninstalled my AV, deleted the Xeno-whatever files...I think I'll just wait for a Modio v5 update that lets us rehash/resign like there was on v3.
    Modio 5 rehashes and resigns automatically.
    All questions and comments should be posted in the forums!

Basic Member
    Thanks

My poor choice of words there, sorry. Fixed.

I meant extract/inject like I explained in my original post.
    Last edited by PerfektJade; 03-10-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information