Results 1 to 2 of 2
[Solved]How do I transfer a Minecraft world from one xbox live account to another
Hello, I am new to Modio (5.23) and I am trying to change the ownership of a Minecraft world but when I do this it changes to say it is on my desired account but then I cant load the level as it says its a damaged file and when click asks if I want to delete it. please help I downloaded Modio for this purpose and I can't find any videos to do it can someone please give some instructions on how to do this. Thanks in advance Mayo2425 I use a usb Flash drive to transfer files to and from my computer.
Last edited by mayo2425; 01-08-2014 at 02:08 PM.
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- United States
Re: How do I transfer a Minecraft world from one xbox live account to another
Follow this process and let me know if it works:
1. Move the profile you want the Minecraft save transferred to onto your USB along with the profile currently linked with the MC save.
2. Move the save you want transferred onto your USB.
3. Insert your USB into your PC. Open Modio.
4. On the page that comes up, click "Open a Save" on the bottom of Modio.
5. Select your USB device.
6. Select the profile that is currently linked with the Minecraft save.
7. Select Minecraft.
8. Select the Minecraft world you want transferred.
9. Save the save to the profile you want the Minecraft save transferred to on the bottom of Modio.
10. When it saves, plug the USB into your Xbox 360.
11. Sign-in to the profile you just saved the Minecraft world to.
12. Select your USB device when it prompts you to.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you come across a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to EpikGam3r For This Useful Post:
NoVa Gamester (01-08-2014)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)