[SOLVED] access to the path C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts is denied - Page 2
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks

Default Re: access to the path C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts is denied

If the game saves are not showing in "Temp\modio\cache\downloads\<Game Id>", then click 'Settings' in the bottom right corner, and then check 'Ask where to download to'.

Modio will now prompt you, and ask where you would like to save the file.

Thanks

I do that now when i go to click on open save and go to download saves i get the same error i dont know hot to fix

Modio Tool Developer

Thanks
    Gamertag
    MrJoshuaT

It doesn't seem like a download error. Before downloading Modio checks for being allowed through the network, so it looks at the host file - which I think is where the error is occurring. A simple fix could be to run Modio as administrator, but if not you would need to "take control" of the hosts file.
    Server / Desktop / Mobile Device developer. I use a Mac . Typos are my speciality.

Taylor Gang or die.

Prison Break is the best TV show ever.

If you require quick help, and are able to fit the query in 140 characters, tweet at me @Joshua_M_Turner
    I'll do my best in 140 characters to help you :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information