Online with Jtagged xbox
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VIP
    Thanks

Default Online with Jtagged xbox

Hi guys im thinking of getting my xbox that has the blade dashboard jtagged. Will i beable to go online with it. If so what are the chances of getting banned. And will the console be online with the old dashboard as i heard you cant update them so they remove a resister to stop updates. Thanks

VIP
    Thanks

Default Re: Online with Jtagged xbox

You get banned from what I hear, they dont update. And from my knowledge of electronics removing a single resistor wont affect a system from trying to update, dont make since.

VIP
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XBR Adam View Post
    Hi guys im thinking of getting my xbox that has the blade dashboard jtagged. Will i beable to go online with it. If so what are the chances of getting banned. And will the console be online with the old dashboard as i heard you cant update them so they remove a resister to stop updates. Thanks
    well wean you jtag you will do xbr and wean you do that it puts you into the new dashboard it puts you dash to 2.0.8955.0 thats what its soposed to do so you can play wave 4 games.... but if you go online for even 1 min you we be banned i have 3 jtab/xrb xbox and one of them i went online to get the media update two days ago.. and last night i went online to see if it got banned and it was.. jtag is for homebrews only not online play.

Super-Saiyan

Thanks

You will get banned quickly, even if using legit discs, Oscar was banned in 2 hours I heard.
    Spoiler:
    http://www.game-tuts.com/community/f...s-more-128010/ Profile with over 250 worth of DLC!

VIP
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dboi941 View Post
    well wean you jtag you will do xbr and wean you do that it puts you into the new dashboard it puts you dash to 2.0.8955.0 thats what its soposed to do so you can play wave 4 games.... but if you go online for even 1 min you we be banned i have 3 jtab/xrb xbox and one of them i went online to get the media update two days ago.. and last night i went online to see if it got banned and it was.. jtag is for homebrews only not online play.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was just wondering as surely some people are online with them as they are needed for 1 kill 1 prestige arent they.

Retired Mod
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XBR Adam View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was just wondering as surely some people are online with them as they are needed for 1 kill 1 prestige arent they.
    Well they probably haven't signed out yet or anything

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I don't think you have a chance of not getting banned one you go on live. I'd give it 2 days max don't do this if you don't know how to run the xex codes...

VIP
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pro50calsnipe View Post
    I don't think you have a chance of not getting banned one you go on live. I'd give it 2 days max don't do this if you don't know how to run the xex codes...
    I agree with what he said thats why people are buying up as many old consoles as thay can i know i am lmao

VIP
    Thanks

Buy Cygnos V2 with 2 nand!

:D
    -Xbox 360 Xenon Jtag + FreeBOOT Kernel 14699 + Samsung LT+ 2.0 + HDD 120 Gb + MU 256 Mb + Kinect
    -PS3 60 Gb + CFW 3.55 Ultimate + BootOS 2.01 + E3 Card Reader+ Ipod 1G Rockbox PSGroove + PS3 Eye + Progskeet
    -PSP 3000 6.39 PRO-B8

42 Users satisfied only on GameTuts for my JTAG Modding Services

VIP
    Thanks

It's simple! Jtag + xbl = Ban

but thoses people u see doing 1k1p just buy old rrod and swap keyvaults so they go back online hours later !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information