How to download and put a Borderlands 2 game save on my Xbox 360?
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default How to download and put a Borderlands 2 game save on my Xbox 360?

Borderlands 2 is the first game to give me trouble with this. I get my Xbox to read the files but when I go to load a character in-game, it only gives me the character that I've been using so far.

I've tried bloody everything but nothing works. For some reason the game simply won't read the files. The only reason I could see it wouldn't work is the fact that I'm in the Xbox 2012 Dashboard beta. But even that doesn't make much sense as a reason for the files to not work. Especially considering the files show up in storage.

Any troubleshooting tips?

Thanks

Default Re: How to download and put a Borderlands 2 game save on my Xbox 360?

To start, have your ID's saved in Modio. This way when you download a save file, you can select it to change to your own.

Find the file you want to download, click the arrow, then select your ID's saved. Then click download, and save it to somewhere on your computer. Locate the file, then import it onto your USB via the Device Explorer.

When you start up the game, it should be there with the modded save file you downloaded.

Thanks

Tried that already and it didn't work.

Thanks anyway though.

VIP
    Thanks

I'm having the same problem.

Retired Mod

Thanks

When you're in the main menu have you pressed "Y" to select a different character?

Watch out guys.

VIP
    Thanks

it does not even give me the option for y it just shows a level 1 character i even start a new one and come back and y is there but with the character i just made
    Last edited by Zerocool70663; 09-28-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Retired Mod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool70663 View Post
    it does not even give me the option for y it just shows a level 1 character
    Then the save isn't loaded. Are you sure you resigned with the proper Profile and Console IDs?

Watch out guys.

VIP
    Thanks

same ones i always use for all my games this is the only game giving me this prob

Retired Mod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool70663 View Post
    same ones i always use for all my games this is the only game giving me this prob
    Do you have more than one save in the directory? if you do try backing up all the nonmodded ones and leaving only the modded one in the directory

Watch out guys.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Zerocool70663 (09-28-2012)

VIP
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Do you have more than one save in the directory? if you do try backing up all the nonmodded ones and leaving only the modded one in the directory
    tnx ill try that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information