GTA 5 modding
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!

Thread: GTA 5 modding

Basic Member
    Thanks

Default GTA 5 modding

I posted this thread here instead of in the Rockstar/GTA5 area because modding discussion is more frequently viewed.

Anyways, I figure the same mods that were in GTA 4 will be made(for Xbox 360 atleast), such as God mode(falling, fire, and ragdoll effects still hurt).

What I want to know, is if people are able to make the Special edition/Collector's edition's additional content available to those who are getting the regular edition? That content includes more weapons, additional outfits, tattoos, exclusive vehicles, etc.

I ask because I tried pre-ordering the special edition, and it's out of stock everywhere(no place within 100 miles had it in stock), and the Collector's edition is bit much, seeing as I probably won't even wear the hat or T Shirt.

Thanks again,
    Invidia

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OMC Invidia For This Useful Post:

rodneyvz (09-10-2013)

VIP
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    ABNegative

Default Re: GTA 5 modding

surely if theres a section for it, it belongs there? anyway are you asking for something that doesn't exist yet? chances are its just going to be a dlc code in the case that makes it "special" so it would be a nope unless you have a jtag/rgh, though im pretty sure people will be selling the codes anyway

Thread Information