Ellipse Beta
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ellipse Beta

Retired Mod
    Thanks

Default Ellipse Beta

Today is the start of something we have been working on here at MyXboxSaves. Ellipse is a newly coded xbox 360 modding program that will eventually become one of the best programs out there. This initial release is nothing more then a Beta, so expect many bugs and other problems that you might run into. Our plan is to keep this program updated as much as possible, so that our users can enjoy modding games. We hope you enjoy using it, and if you run into any problems, please report them here. We encourage users to submit requests for editors they would like to see in Ellipse. We will do are best to get those coded and eventually added to the program.

FEATURES
    -Over 15 Game Modding Tools Including
    --Dead Island
    --Rage

-Over 5 Profile Modding Tools Including
    --Borderlands 2
    --Halo 4

-And Other Modding Tools Including
    --STFS Explorer
    --GPD Explorer

CHANGELOG
    -Version 1.0.1.3
    --Borderlands 2 Update
    --Dead Island Riptide
    --Injustice Gods Among Us
    --Motocross Madness
    --Terraria Update
    --GPD Update
    --XDBF Update

Spoiler:

-Version 1.0.0.7
    --Terraria
    --Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

-Version 1.0.0.6
    --Bioshock Infinite Update

-Version 1.0.0.5
    --PHP Script Update
    --Bioshock Infinite
    --Plants vs. Zombies

-Version 1.0.0.4
    --PHP Security Update
    --Dead Space
    --Dragon Age

-Version 1.0.0.3
    --PHP Script Update
    --TWD: Survival Instinct Update

-Version 1.0.0.2
    --Save Sharer
    --Metal Gear Rising
    --MLB 2K13
    --Naruto Storm 3
    --TWD: Survival Instinct

-Version 1.0.0.1
    --What's New Page
    --Borderlands 2 Bonus Stats
    --DMC Devil May Cry
    --Blood Drive
    --Dragon's Dogma
    --Bug Fixes

-Version 1.0.0.0
    --Beta Release

Notes
    -Windows 8
    --Change "Ellipse Setup" to "Ellipse Setup.exe"

Last edited by kill_seth; 04-23-2013 at 02:27 PM.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to kill_seth For This Useful Post:

alfredo117 (09-23-2013), BorderHacker (04-08-2013), boredfersure (04-27-2013), crashanburn (03-31-2013), Dinosaur (12-07-2012), Earl (12-02-2012), Glitchnez (12-16-2012), Governor (12-02-2012), greythehero (12-02-2012), Hype (12-02-2012), imnotanoob (12-02-2012), Jamesz (12-02-2012), Japster (01-27-2013), jblaze919 (05-25-2013), Liam (12-13-2012), Light (12-02-2012), made2kil (12-02-2012), ModioHomeBasic (03-30-2013), Morgan Freeman (12-03-2012), novak80 (12-02-2012), NUBBIN YOU (01-27-2013), omeshi (12-07-2012), onlyaces (12-07-2012), Oscat (12-02-2012), RRmerlin (02-26-2013), sam456 (04-11-2013), Semborski (04-08-2013), Slayer (12-02-2012), synmuffin (01-15-2014), tbone42 (05-14-2014), Tom (12-17-2012), Trollface101 (12-17-2012), Valhalla (09-22-2013), x12eece (12-02-2012), Zach (12-02-2012)

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Thanks
    Gamertag
    X12eece

Default Re: Ellipse Beta

Already better looking / more features than Modio, most likely be out of beta sooner too.
    ㅤ░▓░ㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓░ㅤㅤㅤ░░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░▒▓██▓▓▓▓▒
    ㅤ█▓ㅤㅤㅤ▒█▓█▒▒█▒ㅤ░▒█▓ㅤㅤ▓█░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▓▓█▓░▓▓ㅤㅤ██▓
    ▒█░ㅤㅤㅤ░░░█▒ㅤ█▒ㅤㅤㅤ░░ㅤ░▓█░ㅤㅤㅤㅤ░░░▓▓ㅤ▓▒ㅤㅤ▒█░
    █▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░▒▓▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒▓██▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▓▓░ㅤㅤㅤ░█▒
    ▓░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒█▓ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒█░
    ▓░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░█▓ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░▓▒
    █▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒▓░ㅤㅤ▓█▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▓▓
    █▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░██▓▓█▓░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░█▒
    ▒█░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒█ㅤㅤ░░ㅤㅤㅤ░█▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ█▓
    ㅤ█▓ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░███▓▓▓▓████░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░█▓
    ㅤ░▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░░▒▒▒▒░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒
    My Tutorials:

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to x12eece For This Useful Post:

Christopher (12-02-2012), NUBBIN YOU (03-24-2013), Pertinacious (12-02-2012), Sauron (12-02-2012), Silver (12-02-2012), SpaGoonGa (12-04-2012), That Feel (12-16-2012), Zach (12-02-2012)

VIP
    Thanks

Looks pretty sweet!

Suspended

Thanks

Do you plan to release any built-in Jtag tools?

Co-Founder

Thanks

It looks nice, but it looks identical to Horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by x12eece View Post
    Already better looking / more features than Modio, most likely be out of beta sooner too.
    Better looking? I could give you over ten different, constructive reasons why it isn't. It's nice, looks nice but the GUI looks clunky. Modio still gets more downloads and users looking at analysis traffic report. This is only because Modio had one of the nicest AIO user interfaces around. It's simple to navigate and noob proof.

I think the idea of this application is nice, but there are too many AIO applications now. Some fail, some don't but you need a something that other, already big applications don't have. It's all business at the end of the day too.

All applications are slowly dying off now anyway, this is because the community of the Xbox 360 is pretty much dead. We're not far from a new system either. You also have to take into consideration that yeah, you may have more tools but what tools are they for? If you're making game tools for games such as Bratz, or Open Season etcetera, how many people will actually use it?

We've only ever made applications for games that will actually get used. One application that really does get my attention for the user interface, is Liberty, the Halo modding application.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Super8 For This Useful Post:

novak80 (12-02-2012)

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Thanks
    Gamertag
    X12eece

Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    It looks nice, but it looks identical to Horizon.

Better looking? I could give you over ten different, constructive reasons why it isn't. It's nice, looks nice but the GUI looks clunky. Modio still gets more downloads and users looking at analysis traffic report. This is only because Modio had one of the nicest AIO user interfaces around. It's simple to navigate and noob proof.

I think the idea of this application is nice, but there are too many AIO applications now. Some fail, some don't but you need a something that other, already big applications don't have. It's all business at the end of the day too.

All applications are slowly dying off now anyway, this is because the community of the Xbox 360 is pretty much dead. We're not far from a new system either. You also have to take into consideration that yeah, you may have more tools but what tools are they for? If you're making game tools for games such as Bratz, or Open Season etcetera, how many people will actually use it?

We've only ever made applications for games that will actually get used. One application that really does get my attention for the user interface, is Liberty, the Halo modding application.
    Bye better looking i mean it already looks like its better than Modio eg: has more tools and potential. I honestly don't know a single person who uses Modio, not a single update within the last 6 months. And just because a game isn't that popular doesn't mean people shouldn't make tools for it, just last night i was looking for a mod tool for some obscure old game.
    Last edited by x12eece; 12-02-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    ㅤ░▓░ㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒▓██▓▓▓▓▓░ㅤㅤㅤ░░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░▒▓██▓▓▓▓▒
    ㅤ█▓ㅤㅤㅤ▒█▓█▒▒█▒ㅤ░▒█▓ㅤㅤ▓█░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▓▓█▓░▓▓ㅤㅤ██▓
    ▒█░ㅤㅤㅤ░░░█▒ㅤ█▒ㅤㅤㅤ░░ㅤ░▓█░ㅤㅤㅤㅤ░░░▓▓ㅤ▓▒ㅤㅤ▒█░
    █▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░▒▓▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒▓██▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▓▓░ㅤㅤㅤ░█▒
    ▓░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒█▓ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒█░
    ▓░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░█▓ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░▓▒
    █▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒▓░ㅤㅤ▓█▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▓▓
    █▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░██▓▓█▓░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░█▒
    ▒█░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒█ㅤㅤ░░ㅤㅤㅤ░█▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ█▓
    ㅤ█▓ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░███▓▓▓▓████░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░█▓
    ㅤ░▒ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ░░▒▒▒▒░ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ▒
    My Tutorials:

Tickle me pickle

Thanks
    Gamertag
    Awwwh Yeahh

Quote Originally Posted by x12eece View Post
    Bye better looking i mean it already looks like its better than Modio eg: has more tools and potential. I honestly don't know a single person who uses Modio, not a single update within the last 6 months. And just because a game isn't that popular doesn't mean people shouldn't make tools for it, just last night i was looking for a mod tool for some obscure old game.
    I agree, I used modio once; The one time i did it was spammed with links to naked girls (How fun) i would like to see modio have more updates. Let's see if Ellipse can keep to its word and shine out over the others.

Old F4g

Thanks
    Gamertag
    Tropical Spire

This looks great, downloading now ;)

Taylor Gang was so not here.
    ☜TAYLOR☆GANG☞

(you can't centre Taylor Gang, we are illusive and can't be centre of anything!) ~Illuminate

Cat
    Attention Whore

Thanks

Damn, Seth. Looks pretty good. The UI is kinda a generally used one, but then again, it is still in the Beta. But it still looks good nonetheless.

If I were Local Spam Mod I'd lock all your threads just to fuck with you.

That Guy You Know

Thanks

First impressions...

-Moving windows around makes their translation a little laggy, not fluid.
    -Being able to have multiple multiple copies of different windows/tools at once is a little pointless because there's no functionality between them.
    -There should be a limit to how many of the same tool you can have open at once.
    -Pressing the settings button should be enough to open the settings menu in a tool's menubar. Why must I press a tiny arrow? ; - ;
    -Why are these tabs? They only function as buttons. http://i.imgur.com/TJFDP.png
    -The tools menu should be mounted on the top instead of the right. Too much dead space up there and it would be easier to navigate, imo.
    -Opening and closing menus that hold tools is fluid.

There are a few other things that bug me, but I'll leave them out.

I'll look for bugs later. o3o

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information