Achievements with Ex Profile Editor
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
    Thanks

Default Achievements with Ex Profile Editor

My original post has been closed but had a few comments and questions regarding those who posted.

Injecting game saves for 1000g

I see several people saying I risk getting banned and reset and this I can understand. I wanted to clarify though I am not interested in popping 100's of achievements and going crazy with ex profile editor. I only plan to use it for at most 4 achievements. The lengthy boosting ones like wanted for gta4. I have played with this program and it really is remarkable what it is capable of but wanted to get opinions on this. I have unlocked several achievements on a backup account and it has been a week with no reset or ban. I am interested in doing this on my main account and as mentioned only plan to do a few achievements which I plan to also space out by several weeks to hopefully limit the risk of being seen by Microsoft and the possibility of being reset. Any one who has used and has feedback please let me know and I would like to know if its possible to get away with what I plan...granted its at my own risk.

CS:S - 23.229.84.43:27015

Thanks
    Gamertag
    PM me.

Default Re: Achievements with Ex Profile Editor

Yes, I got 50,000 gamerscore in 1 week and didn't get banned. You're safe. Also, don't repost closed threads please.

Thanks

Thanks for you input and no problem just didnt have a chance to follow up with people since it was closed so felt it necessary to reference what I had looked into and heard.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    rokit1331

yeah 50,000 wont get you reset but i know if you do 400,000 + you will get reset eventually

Infamous Member
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    TaiziaH

I got reset at 24k, so no it gets reset eventually no matter what

VIP
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    DirtyDevon032

does it get reset if you put it in legit achievement orders with the time stamp on it? cus that is what i did for my new account
    Spoiler:

Thanks Damon for VIP
    i work at dunkin donuts

Thanks

Yea I'd like to know that two. If I unlock it in online status with a reasonable time stamp I would expect it to be ok. Especially if you only do a couple achievements.

Infamous Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devon864 View Post
    does it get reset if you put it in legit achievement orders with the time stamp on it? cus that is what i did for my new account
    Timestamp = "Unlocked Online"
    Thats a No-Go, since noone knows if they keep track of your Online times.

In General, if you want to be on the "safe side" you should only unlock Achievements you can gain offline as "Unlocked Offline", since like I said I dont know if they keep track of your Online times (which is likely, but not confirmed).
    Also, dont unlock amounts of GS you cant unlock yourself.
    For example, its pretty unlikely that you unlock 40.000 Gamerscore in those 5 minutes where youre offline ;-)
    My advice, when you know youre not going to log into Xbox LIVE this day, unlock those Achievements you want, lets say 300 GS ("Unlocked Offline" ofcourse), sleep or just stay offline a few hours and log in again.

Thats the way I do it for the past few years and Ive never been hit (on my main, atleast).
    Sure you should also make sure that the Order of the Achievements look legit, but that should be Basic-Knowledge.

There are also a lot of people who like to panic (like on every Dashboard Update) and say that the 13xxx Update will get you banned.
    Thats 100% false.
    Ive looked into everything extensively for 3 days after I received the Update and they didnt change anything on the Profile.
    Also got people who looked into the PPC-Code directly, and the only thing they changed is regarding the "Account" file for fixing that Second-Profile-Glitch.

So as long as you use your Brain while using exPE, everything should be OK ;-)

Thanks

That's a lot of help thanks for your input and clarification v3n3.

Thread Information