Fallout New Vegas Game Saves
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
    Thanks

Default Fallout New Vegas Game Saves

Xbox & PC
    I recently came upon the means to mod certain aspects of Fallout New Vegas and im willing to make some gamesaves for people. I have a simple one made now, is consists of:
    A woman character named Blade
    ALL skills and special stats maxed out
    Level 1 at the start of the game so you can change parts of the character
    The Disintegrator, Anti-Material Rifle, Gobi Campaign with nearly infinite ammo
    NCR Ranger helmet and combat armor
    Enclave ShockTrooper armor with the ability to use it
    80k Bottle Caps to start with
    All Perks but Explorer, Intense Training(I think thats what its called), companion and challenge ones.

I basically made this for myself so i can play the game again but with some "spice". I may modify it soon.
    So pm me but id prefer if you message me on youtube (if you have an account) because i check it every day, if not its cool ill check this soon
    Youtube link: YouTube - PRoFiiTzZx's Channel (Ignore the black ops clips unless your into that)
    Ight pce,
    Joe
    Last edited by Grasp; 03-16-2011 at 04:44 PM.

VIP
    Thanks

Default Re: Fallout New Vegas Game Saves

I love the modding on fallout, but i have to say, the MOST fun i had was on FALLOUT 3 where i led a neutral life and collected everything and sold everything, a bit of a Del Boy of the wasteland ((UK Joke)) i managed to rack up 1000 stim packs legitimately, by taking only 10 stim packs out with me into the field on my searches, i picked up old cans, raided abandoned houses, stealthly burgled people and pick pocketed them in thier sleep, i kept my karma in the middle though as i didn't want to be hated.

I thouroughly enjoyed trading and collecting things, it gave me a sense of self acomplishment, it also helped that i was in party chat with three other people playing Fallout 3 alongside me, so it gives you the extra incentive to carry on playing the game.

Although i must say when Mothership Zeta came out, i was so glad i had all those stim packs, i would not have survived if it werent for them :P

Peekaboo
    Spoiler:

With Great Power, comes DonkeyHoles who abuse it

Thanks

I never actually got to mod Fallout 3 but i did legitly get about 300 stimpacks by helping out the outcasts with their tech needs. I also had a lot of fun with the Mister Sandman perk. I went on a lot of rampages for fun(Evil i know :P)
    Last edited by Grasp; 03-16-2011 at 04:43 PM.

VIP
    Thanks

I never once done the mister sandman thing or blow up someone by placing a mine in their pocket and i completed that game multiple times lol i thoroughly enjoyed my treks across the wasteland, i often found it refreshing to just pop up to minefield and tiptoe my way through town avoiding the mines whilst trying to disarm them and avoid that crazy old sniper dude lol. Also you gotta love that robot outside MEGATON, but seriously we all saved our game there and blew him away for the fun of it. lol

Peekaboo
    Spoiler:

Verified Seller
    Thanks
    Gamertag
    I<3tojizz98

Quote Originally Posted by II Bardock II View Post
    I never once done the mister sandman thing or blow up someone by placing a mine in their pocket and i completed that game multiple times lol i thoroughly enjoyed my treks across the wasteland, i often found it refreshing to just pop up to minefield and tiptoe my way through town avoiding the mines whilst trying to disarm them and avoid that crazy old sniper dude lol. Also you gotta love that robot outside MEGATON, but seriously we all saved our game there and blew him away for the fun of it. lol
    Those were the times...

VIP
    Thanks

The times dude, I (Excuse my french) 'REALLY' loved (lol i wanted to swear) that game to pieces, i don't know what it is about fallout 3 but even if you don't do missions and just have a little wander about, it gives you such a great feeling, a sense of self accomplishment, only thing that could of made it better is if they could at least have let you ride a brahmin around, instead of walking everywhere, really should have to keep changing footwear lol

Peekaboo
    Spoiler:

Thanks

I recently came upon the rest of the dlcs for Fallout 3, i was really ecstatic to play them but after New Vegas it was weird for some reason...idk why though :(

VIP
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grasp View Post
    I recently came upon the rest of the dlcs for Fallout 3, i was really ecstatic to play them but after New Vegas it was weird for some reason...idk why though :(
    Ah dude don't even think about it, honestly FALLOUT 3 has such a different feel, playing FO3 i felt so much more isolated and one with the character, the surroundings just engulf you and make you forget your just holding a control pad lol.

Fallout 3 Basic - Excellent, very intriguing story, seemingly endless side missions, my favourite parts though are finding the random dead folk scattered through the wasteland and trying to figure out how and why they died, some were suicide attempts, some from wounds or radiation.

Fallout 3 Anchorage - Hmm an OKAY DLC, wasn't VERY impressive, but i can't complain as i completed it a few times on several run throughs, but it just didn't grab me. your in the middle of a battle really, not the most impressive

Fallout 3 The Pitt - REALLY enjoyed this, absoloutely fun, i really did like fighting in the pit like a Roman gladiator, people cheering an audience, really interesting story, i liked giving my stuff away at the door before going in, as it gave another sense of isolation knowing 'you can't just blow your way out of there' lol, The Sky lights and general look and feel of this particular DLC were amazing.

Fallout 3 Broken Steel - I enjoyed this add on, allowing you to rank up to level 30, and get past the end of the game, although it was an interesting DLC, it is considered 4th on my list of the DLCs in order. 5th Being Anchorage and 3rd Being THE PITT.

Fallout 3 Point Lookout - BY FAR my favourite DLC, such a break from the bland wasteland, a vast forest / swampland, filled with what i can only describe as Inbred Mutant Red Necks, just watching from afar with a sniper rifle you can see the groups doing there own thing patrolling and whatnot, but when they come after you, mostly it's MELEE, so it's a chance to get out your Melee weapons too. Theres some wierd drug plant to, it's just a pretty good adventure, theres a sunken submarine to investigate, a light house, a mansion, it's just a pretty good experience in all to be honest.

Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta - This DLC was also good, number Two on my list, Point Lookout being number One, MZ is all set on a space ship and theres a lot of aliens, not all of them want to fight, but i don't suggest trying to find out who wants to be your friend up there, just RAMBO everything, theres ceiling lasers, the alien ship you find in the main FO3 story with the alien gun seems to have been recovered by the ship, so keep an eye out for that, and make sure you have A LOT of stimpacks, otherwise you will DIE and get VERY frustrated.

Thats my view on FO3 and it's DLC. so to recap

The worst DLC is 5th and the BEST DLC is 1st

1st - Point Lookout
    2nd - Mothership Zeta
    3rd - The Pitt
    4th - Broken Steel
    5th - Operation Anchorage

:)

Peekaboo
    Spoiler:

VIP
    Thanks

Yeah, Fallout 3 was great as were the DLC's. I only liked Anchorage, because you could be a level 5 with power armor training. To me New Vegas wasn't as good as Fallout 3, unless you mod it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal DMz View Post
    This is a theory, however I do believe that Ultra Mega Chicken is but legend. It may just allow you the ability to play as Master Chief in Fallout New Vegas while wielding a light saber...

Thanks

i only played The Pitt Operation Anchorage and Broken Steel and i enjoyed those ALOT, its just after playing fallout new vegas for a few months and CoD with 10 sensitivity the pointing feels soo slow that its almost unbearable and the feel itsdifferent. Idk why but eventually ill end up getting fed up of NV and CoD and pick of FO3 and be able to play it, i always have.
    And did you all hear that we MIGHT have news of a new dlc for NV within a week or two? And supposedly it being released THIS month. Everyone says Honest Hearts is next. And for all those FO3 fans they said one of the possible 7 (or 8 i dont remember honestly) may have a "feel" of FO3 in it :) Also for all the PC and PS3 users this may put you at rest that the dlcs should come out simotaneously for all 3 platforms! Anyway its time for bed i have things to do tomorrow D:

Thread Information