(Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap
welcome to Game-Tuts.com - Register
Register for free to remove these ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Straight G
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    143
    Gamertag
    iiAM SHArK BAiT

    Default (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap





    What do you guys think?



    Click spoiler to see testimonial ( Hope there are more to come)
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremodzz View Post
    i just bought from him i payed and it took 30 seconds to send me code LEGIT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremodzz View Post
    ALL 100% legit i have bought twice from him
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillz View Post
    Legit!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreW View Post
    -Legit


  2. #2
    One Ring to rule them all

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mordor
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    632
    Gamertag
    YuriTheSoviet

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast4Life14 View Post
    Garbage.

    Thats why kids need to quit xbox.

    PC Minecraft Players have done this, many times, now when a noob on xbox figures out they can do it, they think NOBODY knows about it.

    The layout of the trap isnt even that well, and can be dug around, not hard, also the plates can be destroyed, so no, its nothing compared to the PC versions people make.

    Done, xbox sucks. Kthx.
    'nuff said !
    Spoiler:

  3. #3
    Prepare Yourselves

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    622

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast4Life14 View Post
    Garbage.

    Thats why kids need to quit xbox.

    PC Minecraft Players have done this, many times, now when a noob on xbox figures out they can do it, they think NOBODY knows about it.

    The layout of the trap isnt even that well, and can be dug around, not hard, also the plates can be destroyed, so no, its nothing compared to the PC versions people make.

    Done, xbox sucks. Kthx.
    You sir are one very open minded, straight forward person. You do the dirty work that no one else wants to do, and Im here to say thank you.

    At OP: Basically everything this guy said... People make graphing calculators on PC... this is nothing, but good try.

  4. #4
    I ♥ Kaz2y5


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hell (Ice-Cream Land)
    Posts
    5,507
    Thanks
    559
    Gamertag
    Beast4Life14

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevealin View Post
    You sir are one very open minded, straight forward person. You do the dirty work that no one else wants to do, and Im here to say thank you.

    At OP: Basically everything this guy said... People make graphing calculators on PC... this is nothing, but good try.
    Thanks, but i didnt mean any offense to him, its just bothersome to see people on Xbox thinking they're doing something new, when they ignored the PC world.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beast4Life14 For This Useful Post:

    Havoc (07-01-2012), Sauron (06-30-2012), Sevealin (06-30-2012)

  6. #5
    Straight G
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    143
    Gamertag
    iiAM SHArK BAiT

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    I was just showing what i built. I too play PC Minecraft and do the same things. Sorry i didn't know it would make someone mad.



    Click spoiler to see testimonial ( Hope there are more to come)
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremodzz View Post
    i just bought from him i payed and it took 30 seconds to send me code LEGIT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremodzz View Post
    ALL 100% legit i have bought twice from him
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillz View Post
    Legit!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreW View Post
    -Legit


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuggetz For This Useful Post:

    Sason (06-30-2012)

  8. #6
    Straight G
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    143
    Gamertag
    iiAM SHArK BAiT

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    So is there any way to make it better.



    Click spoiler to see testimonial ( Hope there are more to come)
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremodzz View Post
    i just bought from him i payed and it took 30 seconds to send me code LEGIT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremodzz View Post
    ALL 100% legit i have bought twice from him
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillz View Post
    Legit!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreW View Post
    -Legit


  9. #7
    Getting Famous

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,438
    Thanks
    474

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggetz View Post
    So is there any way to make it better.

    If you give me some time, I'll post a blueprint for an awesome airship.



    Spoiler:
    Johnson is gay. <3

  10. #8
    ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ /f174/


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mesquite, Nevada
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,502
    Thanks
    2280

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast4Life14 View Post
    Garbage.

    Thats why kids need to quit xbox.

    PC Minecraft Players have done this, many times, now when a noob on xbox figures out they can do it, they think NOBODY knows about it.

    The layout of the trap isnt even that well, and can be dug around, not hard, also the plates can be destroyed, so no, its nothing compared to the PC versions people make.

    Done, xbox sucks. Kthx.
    You're just mad cause you got console banned for no reason :3



  11. #9
    Cute and Deadly (@^.^)==@

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    105

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    Hey I thought it was cool, I was just thinking of how you did it.

    P.S. I don't care for the PC world with all the stupid mods, at least in Xbox you have to do it legit.
    "To be forgotten, a fate worst than death."

  12. #10
    Smashing.


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,951
    Thanks
    1336
    Gamertag
    Just ask me. :3

    Default Re: (Xbox 360) Minecraft Arrow Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumarok View Post
    Hey I thought it was cool, I was just thinking of how you did it.

    P.S. I don't care for the PC world with all the stupid mods, at least in Xbox you have to do it legit.
    On PC, you can choose whether you want to do it legit or if you want mods. Also, some of the PC mods are amazing.

    At OP, looks like it took alot of work and effort. Nice video.

    Spoiler:

    Click this to see my Youtube and my Twitter:






 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
visit GameTuts on these social networking sites